The golf course and pro shop are open, following the guidelines set by the Health Department.
Social Distancing Requirements:
– Maintaining a distance of at least six feet between individuals
– Hand sanitizer products available for customers and employees
– Tee times are required
– Call ahead payments are strongly encouraged
– NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON PREMISE, VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
We Ask Our Players:
– Please do not come to the course if you are sick or showing signs of being sick
– Practice social distancing
– Social distancing on golf carts is recommended, (1 cart per player) unless you live in the same household
– Do not remove flag sticks from cups
– The cups are raised to prevent the ball from going in
– Please show up to the course no more than 10 minutes prior to your tee time
– Use hand sanitizing
What Windmill Lakes is Doing:
– All employees will have temperature taken upon arrival
– We have enhanced our cleaning procedures to include the use of disinfectant on all riding and push carts, checkout area and CC terminal, bathrooms, door handles and rails, plexiglass installed at register
Located just 20 miles east of Akron, Ohio, Windmill Lakes golf club has been proud to host numerous amateur and professional events since its opening. Including host to the 71st Annual Junior Championship June 27-29, 2011.
CHECK UP ON RECENT CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF THE COURSE AND WRITE YOUR OWN! WE APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK TO HELP MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT WINDMILL LAKES THAT MUCH BETTER!