The golf course and pro shop are open, following the guidelines set by the Health Department. Per the Governor’s mandate, masks are now required any time you are in the building. This includes, the pro shop, snack bar, and restrooms. Please don’t forget your mask in your car.
We are now charging single rider cart fees. If you want to ride by yourself, it is $10 for 18 holes and $5 for 9 holes.
Social Distancing Requirements:
– Maintaining a distance of at least six feet between individuals
– Hand sanitizer products available for customers and employees
– Tee times are required
– Call ahead payments are encouraged
– NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON PREMISE, VIOLATORS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
We Ask Our Players:
– Please do not come to the course if you are sick or showing signs of being sick
– Practice social distancing
– Do not remove flag sticks from cups
– There are PVC Pipes in the cups to allow the ball to drop in slightly
– Please show up to the course no more than 10 minutes prior to your tee time
– Use hand sanitizing products that are provided
What Windmill Lakes is Doing:
– All employees will have temperature taken upon arrival
– We have enhanced our cleaning procedures to include the use of disinfectant on all riding and push carts, checkout area and CC terminal, bathrooms, door handles and rails, plexiglass installed at register
Located just 20 miles east of Akron, Ohio, Windmill Lakes golf club has been proud to host numerous amateur and professional events since its opening. Including host to the 71st Annual Junior Championship June 27-29, 2011.
CHECK UP ON RECENT CUSTOMER REVIEWS OF THE COURSE AND WRITE YOUR OWN! WE APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK TO HELP MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE AT WINDMILL LAKES THAT MUCH BETTER!